An Unforgettable Christmas Gift

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 7, 2017
Northern Arkansas-Banjo Land
I had to post this. I am so thankful for this forum and the members that I’ve meet thru the years. I have learned so much...from grilling, smoking, desserts, rubs....etc. However, something that the wife and I wanted to try and make was our own sausage. We saved recipes and did alittle research on ‘how to make sausage’. But never pulled the trigger on a meat grinder.
I want to especially call out a member who did something that I will never forget. smokin peachey smokin peachey : thank you for the electric meat grinder. It was delivered UPS to my front door today.
C60BCF6F-9068-4EB7-A033-66EB68150965.jpeg
ED9DBFBE-6BB4-473F-972F-05E171876EFB.jpeg
C6947357-300D-499B-B587-9BAAE81ECEF7.jpeg

More than just a meat grinder!! Includes:vegetable slicer and sausage stuffer, 2 meat claws and a burger slider press!!
I can’t wait to try it out!!

Very nice. Congratulations you deserve it. Peachey is a very generous and caring person

Last edited:
Wow that's great Justin. Waiting in anticipation for the first thing that rolls out of that beauty.

Point for sure
Chris

Your a better human being then Dan gives you credit for Peachey. Nice gift.

I had to post this. I am so thankful for this forum and the members that I’ve meet thru the years. I have learned so much...from grilling, smoking, desserts, rubs....etc. However, something that the wife and I wanted to try and make was our own sausage. We saved recipes and did alittle research on ‘how to make sausage’. But never pulled the trigger on a meat grinder.
I want to especially call out a member who did something that I will never forget. smokin peachey smokin peachey : thank you for the electric meat grinder. It was delivered UPS to my front door today. More than just a meat grinder!! Includes:vegetable slicer and sausage stuffer, 2 meat claws and a burger slider press!!
I can’t wait to try it out!!

Wow, what a wonderful gift, and the gift that will keep on giving for years to come! Peachey never fails to surprise me with his ability to read folks and give so much of his time and efforts to worthy causes. Actually I'm not surprised at all, I see Peach as a fine human being deserving of every bit of respect I have, he's a darned fine man and a great asset to this forum! RAY

Wow, what a wonderful gift, and the gift that will keep on giving for years to come! Peachey never fails to surprise me with his ability to read folks and give so much of his time and efforts to worthy causes. Actually I'm not surprised at all, I see Peach as a fine human being deserving of every bit of respect I have, he's a darned fine man and a great asset to this forum! RAY
Thanks for the kind words Sawhorseray you are making me blush!

That's a great gift! And a heck of a great gesture by smokin peachey! Can't wait to see what you crank out with it.

Ryan

Reactions: yankee2bbq
This has been a rough yearn matter how one looks at it. So refreshing to see the spirit of giving is alive and well. Blessings upon you and yours smokin peachey and to to you as well yankee2bbq; grind on!

Very nice yankee! That will make some yummy treats for sure! We do ground pork (ie the pork butt) all the time in ours for Asian dishes and you can't get plan ground pork at the store....

I really like the extra attachments too.

Very nice can't wait to start seeing the good eats come out of that thing. Peachey is a good guy that cares about others for sure

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky