an intro and an american meat slicing company red slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobinphx

Original poster
Nov 5, 2022
Hello all. I am a brand new member and I have a bit of a problem. I just picked up an American meat slicing company red slicer. It is fully worn out and missing some parts etc. I bought this old girl for less that 2 starbucks coffees.

moderators, please let me know if posting parts is ok? or if I should post in a different part of the forums!

There are still some parts that I am sure someone can use from it! It is missing the motor and the meat hold down. Everything else is there, let me know what you might need and it can be shipped to ya!

Couple of notes;

The blade is there, dull, but no chips. There is some rust/pits mostly on the backside where the meat diverter is. Use for a commercial setting... I would doubt it. Use at home, yep!

The stones are there, but the cast iron bracket is broken near the pivot point. Both pieces are there, but it will need to be cast iron brazed to be usable.

Let me know what you want and lets do this.

bobinphx

Welcome to SMF and were glad to have you aboard, When you get a chance swing over to roll call where you can introduce yourself. \
You can do a search up in the top right hand corner. "slicer" would be a good place to start. You'll find a lot of information

Good luck

Boykjo

Pictures as suggested.

Attachments

• IMG_20221105_142514122[1].jpg
    IMG_20221105_142514122[1].jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20221105_142522245_HDR[1].jpg
    IMG_20221105_142522245_HDR[1].jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 42
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky