An Amazing Gift From A Great Forum Friend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
The generosity of the people in this forum never ceases to amaze me. Over the past several years I've been blessed to make a lot of really good friends here. We tend to share stuff back and forth on a very informal basis with no expectation of anything in return, just because we want to share. One of the people that I've gotten to be very close friends with is Jeff ( jcam222 jcam222 ). He recently came into possession of a set of hand made Damascus steel knives. I offered to make a trade with him if he didn't need them. He agreed but that was the end of the discussion....until today. I was just gonna let it go until he got back to me, and boy did he ever get back to me!! Tracy went to the mailbox on her lunch break, came back, and said "you have a package". HUH?? I wasn't expecting anything. Looked at the address label and wondered what in the world he had sent. It never dawned on me what it might be. I opened it and about fell on the floor. Here is what the package contained:

004.jpg

What an amazing gift from an amazing person. Now I gotta get into the shop and make a custom wood block to hold them. From the bottom of my heart Jeff....THANK YOU!!

Robert

Beautiful knifes and very generous gift. So many outstanding members on this forum. Am humbled but glad to be part of the community.

Wow! Those are some beautiful knifes!
Robert, I cant think of anyone ele more deserving!.. Also cant wait to see the block you come up with!

Great looking knives from a great guy to a great guy. This is an amazing forum with great people.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky