Amaz-n

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeremy5431

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 18, 2014
Hey just wondering if anyone else is having issues with their customer service?

I live about 7 miles from Amaz-n offices in Eagan MN. A couple of years ago I stopped by their office to stock up on pellets. Had a wonderful customer experience.

fast forward to 2020, they done list an email address on the website (you have to open an account and submit a tech support ticket) and they never answerthe phone or respond to voicemail.

$13.95 to go 7 miles is a bit steep. I would have rather spent that money on buying more pellets then paying for shipping.

Is anyone on the forum associated with Amaz-n? I’d really like to see if there’s a way to avoid the shipping.

Hey just wondering if anyone else is having issues with their customer service?

I live about 7 miles from Amaz-n offices in Eagan MN. A couple of years ago I stopped by their office to stock up on pellets. Had a wonderful customer experience.

fast forward to 2020, they done list an email address on the website (you have to open an account and submit a tech support ticket) and they never answerthe phone or respond to voicemail.

$13.95 to go 7 miles is a bit steep. I would have rather spent that money on buying more pellets then paying for shipping.

Is anyone on the forum associated with Amaz-n? I’d really like to see if there’s a way to avoid the shipping.
Perhaps they are working from home because of this pandemic, however it seems strange that they are not answering a phone or picking up voicemails.

PM Todd directly and see how that goes.

Good luck,

John

Perhaps they are working from home because of this pandemic, however it seems strange that they are not answering a phone or picking up voicemails.

PM Todd directly and see how that goes.

Good luck,

John
Totally agree with everything you said. I’m sure they are working from home. I wish I got more than a 2 sentence reply for all the effort it took to contact them.
I did send Todd a pm

thanks
Jeremy

tjohnson tjohnson
There are 2 Johnson’s on here this is the one you want.
Al

Thank you. Thats the one I used. No response yet.
Did it change after Dansons acquired the company?

Honestly I have always had a good experience with them. I met them a couple of times when they were in Burnsville, then when they moved to Eagan they were about a mile from my house. They took time to answer all of my questions and were really nice. That's what makes this situation so weird. I hope they didn't get too big and forget about their customers! EDIT - I just realized what you meant around being acquired. I put 2 and 2 together they must be part of a different company. The emails I get back are from Pitboss?

If thats the case, then I think I need to look for a new supplier of pellets.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky