Alright guys, a little dilemma hit!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This has turned into the butts from hell!!! The damn thing wasn't feeding the wood so the temp started to drop again in the pot but caught it at 190 and wrapped them in foil and got the thing going again, there sitting at 180 right now and are moving along. Gonna pull them at 190-195 and tuck them in the cooler. Argh, next time I am breaking out the big boy 3 chamber with a firebox big enough for a log cabin!!

It's holding steady at 260-265 and I just douced it in apple juice and kraken black run!
I hope the butts turn out great, but I just had to admit to a good laugh...it could be one of those spell-check gotchas. I think you meant to say that you doused it.
icon_redface.gif

I've gotten bit myself a few times by autocorrect...one in particular that I can't post here, but it was hilarious (although a bit embarrassing).

Enjoy your Father's Day!

You too and hope you had a great one! The but turned out great! Couldn't get pics as the bark was gone before I even got the second one inside!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky