All nighter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atlsmoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 8, 2007
threw this 9# butt on at 10 last night. woke up at 4 refilled water and smoke box. Threw on 2 fatties this morning at 7. Temp is at 195 as I type waiting for 205 or so. Gonna be a good dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's gonna be one tastey butt. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Keep Smokin

Looin good
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Good so far, It took me a while to get a handle on the temps, it can be very touchy. I brought it up to temp 4 or 5 times last week, before I put meat on it. other than that it works well. Waitin to taste the finished product
icon_smile.gif

update,

After eating, it was awesome. My best so far, and blew awaymy others. one little issue with the propane conversion (afetrburner). Is the ability to keep a good smoke for over 45 minutes. Other than that its great. I'm going to try the coffee can to get a little extended smoke time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky