All night Brisket smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2006
InDiana
If you've never pulled an allnighter.....it's time!...and it's fun! I started at 9:30pm and ended at 12:30 the next day.

Prep!!!

2:30am....a little over 3 hrs in.

I just had to eat some breakfast 7:00am.....a nice, yummy smoked Italian fattie!

We ate the meal at 4:00pm

Yummm!!!!!

Beautifual as usual GYPC
icon_smile.gif

NICE smoke ring in the fattie! Nice looking too. My fatties usually look like a big ol turd wrapped in bacon!

You got me excited so I threw on a brisket myself. Gonna try basting w/a recipe from Tonto.

Nice pics, thanks.

Mama! I like it! That fatty looks mighty fine, excellent smoke ring.
If I stayed up all night smoking I'd not be awake come 4 PM next afternoon.
Snoooooooorrrrrrre........................

At one point I did fall asleep in a chair for an hour but it was right after I stoked it up.......and I woke up freakin.....thinkin I might've lost my heat....but it was at 225o. So I made a big'ole pot of coffee and got ready to take the fattie off.

I made an awesome beef sauce from Au Jus and other spices to baste it. After I sliced it I made one part without sauce (not shown) and one part with Steve's Oink & Squeel BBQ sauce. While we ate the bbq.........I also brought out the sliced brisket with no sauce and everyone went wild. They didn't know wich one they liked better.

This was my 3rd allnighter and they get better and better........I'm sayin to my family..."please, just give me an excuse"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky