Al Pastor w-pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chisoxjim

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 25, 2007
Wasnt going to bbq today, but changed my mind. Got a 4+ lb. local, fresh, unenhanced porkbutt from the local butcher for a little over $9.

Last edited:
Reactions: memphisbud
Now that looks awesome
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks Piney,

you should get whif of how it smells...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Looking great Jim
I love Al Pastor - don't know why I do not make it more other than I would be big as a house cause I would eat it all LOL

thanks man,

I have been craving some al pastor since I went to a couple Chicago spots a couple weeks ago. After its done in the WSM, I am going to crisp the outside on the Weber kettle, slice, and have some tacos.

Looks incredible Jim! Very creative cook you have going there. You are going to once more inspire us to try something new.

Thats gonna be good i bet, im still loving the Korean wing sauce you invented its my new favorite wing sauce!!!

thanks folks,

just finished the tacos, one of the best things I have ever done. pics downloading now.

this was one of those mind blowing meals that makes me wonder why I waited so long. Sweet, spicy, smokey. just awesome.

Last edited:
Congrats on posting a great thread that brings back some old memories of tasty food. Points to you for keeping it real and alive..

What he said! Dang, Jim - that is a very cool idea that I have not seen yet. It's going on the list, and these are for you
points.gif

Great looking tacos and a brilliant idea~!

Yes Jim you amased us again with one of you creations of pure goodness. Yes you have earned some
points.gif
for sure on this one too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky