Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
pops6927 pops6927 I agree doing chicken is a supreme use of air fryers. Mine has a rotisserie I use. I did a whole chicken awhile back. Rubbed down with avocado oil and sprinkled liberally with a local Amish shops poultry seasoning. Served it on a bed of spinach with roasted red pepper and feta. Also used the rotisserie to do shawarma style chicken thighs. Used a shawarma marinade recipe off the net. Came out great too. Served the shawarma style thighs with a healthy Mediterranean cucumber salad featuring mint and dill and a big Greek salad Healthy and delicious I have somehow misplaced the recipe for the cucumber salad I have to find that
857003A4-D422-4308-B431-F1765E87C1C2.jpeg
C084234D-03B6-4856-9A75-F9919737792C.jpeg
D512093D-12DE-4925-AB28-139F7B22845E.jpeg
4480F35C-815A-4C6A-BABA-3F8AAFD9756D.jpeg

You knocked it out of the park on all that stuff! Got me hungry! Would love to have the recipe for that greek salad you got in the last picture. LIKE!

Reactions: Steve H
I agree with the others, you outdid yourself, beautiful looking meals....

LIKE!

And that Greek salad looks very much like the salad we get here from our favorite Italian restaurant....which my wife has reverse engineered. :emoji_laughing:

John

Reactions: jcam222
All of that looks fantastic!! I'd happily take a couple plates of any or all of that!! Beautiful job and a big LIKE

Robert

Wow that chicken looks good, jcam!

That salad is looking pretty killer, is there cubed up meat in that salad? Looks similar to an antipasto.

Like!

You knocked it out of the park on all that stuff! Got me hungry! Would love to have the recipe for that greek salad you got in the last picture. LIKE!
That looks really nice! That greek salad looks like it would be awesome! Nicely done!
Looks great! I would also like to see the recipe on the Greek salad as well.
Wow that chicken looks good, jcam!

That salad is looking pretty killer, is there cubed up meat in that salad? Looks similar to an antipasto.

Like!
Thanks all! The salad is really pretty basic but delicious. Romaine lettuce, red onion, cucumber (usually dicecit or do matchsticks),diced tomato, lots of pitted Kalamatta olives , plenty of feta cheese and topped off with the dressing from the link below. I also sprinkle a little extra oregano on top the salad. Given time I marinate the red onions in the dressing overnight first. I can’t have beets but they are a great addition as well. https://www.littlebroken.com/greek-vinaigrette/

That Chicken Looks Awesome, Jcam!!
You must have the best of the Black AirFryers, like Al has.
I wished I would have waited & got one of them, instead of my smaller one.
But then I splurged & got the AirFryer 360 & I love it.
I wish it had that rotisserie Basket & that wheel with skewers, like yours has, but it does have a Rotisserie. I haven't used it yet, but I'm waiting for miserable weather, when I'll be forced inside a lot more often
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear

looks like a great meal
Wow!
Looks Delicious, very nice.
Like?
That looks really nice! That greek salad looks like it would be awesome! Nicely done!
Wow! All of that looks FANTASTIC! LIKE!!!
It all looks great!
I agree with the others, you outdid yourself, beautiful looking meals....

LIKE!

And that Greek salad looks very much like the salad we get here from our favorite Italian restaurant....which my wife has reverse engineered. :emoji_laughing:

John
All of that looks fantastic!! I'd happily take a couple plates of any or all of that!! Beautiful job and a big LIKE

Robert
That Chicken Looks Awesome, Jcam!!
You must have the best of the Black AirFryers, like Al has.
I wished I would have waited & got one of them, instead of my smaller one.
But then I splurged & got the AirFryer 360 & I love it.
I wish it had that rotisserie Basket & that wheel with skewers, like yours has, but it does have a Rotisserie. I haven't used it yet, but I'm waiting for miserable weather, when I'll be forced inside a lot more often
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks for the kind words!

Wow, that yardbird and Greek salad look to-die-for, really nice piece of work! I had no idea one could fry a whole bird in a air fryer, much less that they came with a rotisserie. I need one! Like, RAY

Excellent looking plates, and beautiful bird.
Everything looks delicious!
Nicely done!!
Congrats on the carousel ride!!
Al
Wow, that yardbird and Greek salad look to-die-for, really nice piece of work! I had no idea one could fry a whole bird in a air fryer, much less that they came with a rotisserie. I need one! Like, RAY
Awesome it all looks so good not sure where I would start with that meal.

Warren
Hmmm...no room for another appliance but planning to look at an air fryer because of this post.

It looks great! Like!
Thanks for the kind words! Yep I do love the rotisserie feature for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky