Air fryed wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck5236

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 24, 2019
Air fryer some wings yesterday for fumble game ! Home made buffalo style sauce! Served with some marbled cheese ! Yummy ! Currently oven braising a brisket for sandwiches for today's football games !

Attachments

• 0116211635.jpg
    0116211635.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 0116211637_HDR.jpg
    0116211637_HDR.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 0116211726.jpg
    0116211726.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 0116211729_HDR.jpg
    0116211729_HDR.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 87
Tasty lookin wings, we done some drums the other night! Those air fryers work really well on chicken!

Those look great. What did you rub on them before they went in?
No rub ! I put them in a gallon bag with a little oil then shake the bag to coat ! Taste like they came out of deep fryer ! Then coat with my home made sauce ! Which is butter Frank's red hot garlic black pepper brown sugar and honey !

Looks Real Good!!
Can't beat an Air Fryer for Chicken Parts!!
And they don't even need any Breading!!
Like.

Bear

How long does it take to cook 'em?
and how many at a time?

I received an air fryer for Christmas, and the only thing we've tried is potato fries... and they were a total failure.

I need to browse for some recipes!

Fry's should be soaked in water then dried ! If you like crispy shake in a bag with a little oil ! I cook everything on high ! As for time don't pay much attention and reset timer often I check frequently till I like the way they look ! Same with the wings ! As for how many depends on how big it is ! I have as many as 14 whole wings in mine ! But there jammed and take much longer ! I check frequently and flip and rearrange the wings to brown all sides ! Just play around with it you will get the hang over ! I use the air fryer for wings and Fry's in the house during the winter because my wife will not let me have a deep fryer in the house !

How long does it take to cook 'em?
and how many at a time?

I received an air fryer for Christmas, and the only thing we've tried is potato fries... and they were a total failure.

I need to browse for some recipes!

Hi Nanuk!
Go to my Step by Step Index (below):
Then scroll down to AirFryer #360. There's a bunch of them there with times & Temps included.
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".
All Kinds To Choose From.

Bear

Reactions: nanuk
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky