After 31 Years

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to the both of you, the wife and I will be celebrating 27 yrs. this Dec. Good luck, have a nice night out!

A husband comes downstairs after just waking up and sees his wife at the kitchen table looking very upset and crying. He says to her, "Honey' whats wrong, today is our 31st anniversary, what could you possible be upset about?"
Wife looks up at him with tears running down her face, and bloodshot eyes and says, "I could have been out of prison today".

eek.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif

all kidding aside, CONGRATULATIONS!!

9.gif

Congratulations are most definitely in order. It would take me 3 wives to get in 31 years.

congrats to you both. my 31st will be celebrated on the 31st of this month, my wife tells everyone thats its been a treat to be married for so long.\, but she tells me that i tricked her ,,,wildcat

I"m insanely jealous..........always wanted to have that longevity with the "one" but it just didn't happen. I think the key here is you are obviously in the know as to who's the "boss" or at least allow for that perception.

Tells me you're about the sweetest man on earth.....lucky you, lucky wife.

Have fun and if I could, the champagne would be on me!

Congrats Roger!!

Heck, you can even take her to the best place you CAN'T afford for 1 night!!

Wifh you many more!!
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky