AF 360 Chupacabra Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Making a fast single serve pizza tonight in the 360. Using my fav mix of chupacabra.

chup2.jpg

I use the mama mias pre made pizza dough rounds. I think they changed something, dont taste the same.
chup1.jpg

chup.jpg

Looks Great Rick!!!
I watched a Movie about the Chupacabra a few years ago. I think it was in NC.
Not a very friendly animal. You probably have them down there to control the Snake Population!!
Do they like Pizza for Bait??

Bear

LOL
Thanks Bear
I only made one. My wife was sleeping before her shift at 10p. She cant stay still the AF chick..lol Got a job at wawa.

Dont know if we have a chup here but we do have a panther that runs the perimeter of the park fence. I set my game camera up to see if i can see him/her. Not seen many snakes but we have a cane toads, gotta really keep the pups on short leash when we take them out at night. Im going to get a cattle prod for them buggars.

• Haha
Reactions: pc farmer
LOL
Thanks Bear
I only made one. My wife was sleeping before her shift at 10p. She cant stay still the AF chick..lol Got a job at wawa.

Dont know if we have a chup here but we do have a panther that runs the perimeter of the park fence. I set my game camera up to see if i can see him/her. Not seen many snakes but we have a cane toads, gotta really keep the pups on short leash when we take them out at night. Im going to get a cattle prod for them buggars.

Wow---Those Cane Toads can be bad business for Dogs. We were loaded with Panthers around my Home Town---> "Quakertown Panthers".
Out of all our animals the Snappers worry my Son the most. He keeps shooting them, because his Lab wants to make friends with them, and the big ones could take a leg off!!!
Be neat to get Pics of that Panther!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky