Advice on Temperature Controller for 26" Kettle?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have no idea what any of that means, but I am curious to learn if it is something I can do at home, with about negative zero electrical skills?
Thanks.
Dan

I have no idea what any of that means, but I am curious to learn if it is something I can do at home, with about negative zero electrical skills?
Thanks.
Dan

The wiring is easy enough to do. You would need to get a 12VDC power supply and some wire. 18 - 22 gauge would be sufficient.

This supply would be sufficient to run the controller and fan.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: forktender
The other thing I'm really forward to is how many wings I can get on there with the vortex!
Did you get the 26 yet ?
Never counted wings on mine , but here's a size reference .
1689357762352.png

Chris gmc2003 gmc2003 has a good comparison between a 22 and a 26 from when he first got his . That thread was the reason I bought mine .
Maybe he'll see this and link that thread .

Here's the thread:

Reactions: chopsaw
Hey cptnding cptnding , would something like this work for a temp controller?

I see it is compatible with the 26" Kettle now. I've wanted to get a new MasterTouch and Spider Venom instead of a pellet grill. Maybe some day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky