Adding handles to MES?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

malignity

Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Hey guys, first time poster here... I'm liking the site so far, and just bought a Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse (30") from Bass Pro Shops the other day. It's a sweet little rig but I really don't want to leave it outside when not in use. I'm considering throwing some handles on it or something so I can carry it into the garage when I'm done with it; but I'm afraid that if I drill into the sides it'll ruin the smoker; and especially since I just bought it and haven't even used it yet, I can't allow that to happen. Has anyone added handles to theirs? How did it work, and how does it look?

Good idea on the cart. I'm sure I could get something similar from Harbor Freight Tools. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky