• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Adding handles to MES?

malignity

Joined Mar 29, 2011
Hey guys, first time poster here... I'm liking the site so far, and just bought a Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse (30") from Bass Pro Shops the other day. It's a sweet little rig but I really don't want to leave it outside when not in use. I'm considering throwing some handles on it or something so I can carry it into the garage when I'm done with it; but I'm afraid that if I drill into the sides it'll ruin the smoker; and especially since I just bought it and haven't even used it yet, I can't allow that to happen. Has anyone added handles to theirs? How did it work, and how does it look?

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Welcome to SMF its nice to have ya.. good look with the new smoker..

malignity

Joined Mar 29, 2011
Good idea on the cart. I'm sure I could get something similar from Harbor Freight Tools. :)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.