Addicted to Q, from Summerville SC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2007flstc

Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
Hey Everyone ,

I found these forums a while ago and have to say it taught me so much about BBQ.

I do have to say when I started to read some of the posts I felt like I know all of you people. I am probably the only one in my neighborhood that grills or smokes. I thought something was wrong with me when I grill around 2-3 times a week. Man how shocked was I to see that some people over here smokes/grills 4-5 times a week. I love that!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I do not want to make my story to long, but I love grilling and smoking. I am still a newbie when it comes to smoking, even though I whipped up some pretty good Que.

My current smoking arsenal consists of:
An ECB,
My trustworthy MES,
and my last addition the Chargriller Duo with the side firebox.

Hopefully I will start to share some Q-Views soon. Man I love that stuff

Welcome, there is a lot to learn here and a lot of ecellent ideas as well.

Looks like you have a good collection of smokers going, looks like you need to add to that a UDS (Ugly Drum Smoker), a stick burner and a gasser and you would have all the fuel sources covered.

Enjoy the Forum!

I was planning on building a UDS, and went as far as getting a drum. Only problem is the drum has the dreaded liner in it. So that idea is on the back burner for now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky