ABT's,first attempt at Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jarhead1963

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
So. Indiana
This is my first attempt at Q-view(after learning about Photobucket from Beer-B-Q and a few others). This is about the third attempt at ABT's,and by far the best so far.Well here goes, I hope you enjoy. We sure did(I made 20 ABT's Sun. and me,my sis,and BIL ate all but one.)....

I know that I left out some steps and more pics would be better. I will definetly work on it
icon_mrgreen.gif

Here's a couple more....

Hey man, don't sweat the small stuff like sequencing and such...it all comes together after you get a couple qviews posted...just take your time and be sure you click the "preview post" button down below and you can look it over and make any changes you feel the need to do before sending it out to the forum. I make boo-boo's alot, so the preview button is a very good friend of mine.

You got some nice crisp bacon on those bad boys. The peppers even browned a bit...lookin' good!

They sure are good grindage aren't they?

We love 'em here, so does everyone who's come over and tried 'em.

Keep on smokin' and takin' pics...you'll be addicted before you even know it! LOL!!!!!

Happy smokes!

Eric

nice job on your FIRST qview!!! great lookin abt's!!!

like 4luvasmoke said, dont worry about the lil stuff, play around using the preview button to view befor submitting and you will be in with the qview heavies in no time... points for your first pics!!!
points.gif

Thanks forluvofsmoke and erain....and to eveyone else who has helped! I've been hooked on smokin for years,but now I'm REALLY hooked,thanks to SMF and all the great folks here!!!!

Hi Jarhead,

Great looking ABTs, BETTER looking Smoker, I like...LOL
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Very nice Qview and the Abt's look darn awesome too. Like everyone said don't sweet the small things we all have smoked many things and we all know witch one goes where. Keep up the good work
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Looks great! I bet they won't be the last ones ya smoke! LOL .
Just a tip if I may. On large posts I do all my typing and pic pasting in MS Word. I can then use edit features I am familiar with and then when done simply copy and paste to the form on line here. Try it and if ya don't like it no big deal.

Pnts to ya for some great pics!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky