Absolute Brisket Insanity!! (W / A Few Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
By the way, I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to receive "the look"

Denny, I think all husbands get "that look". Our wives just think we are too stupid to understand what it means. I don't mind playing dumb though if it's gonna allow me to place an order of meat like this :emoji_laughing:

Don't mind being dumb sometimes,
Robert

Reactions: GATOR240
I don't see a full brisket on their website. What does one of them cost?

You won't see it on their website. They have a wholesale division that is not advertised in any way. They cater to a few select restaurants and specialty meat shops, that's it. This is where the briskets come from. Less than 1% of all beef produced in the world is Certified Piedmontese so there's not a lot to go around. My sales manager with CP pulled a few strings based on the volume I buy from their main site and got me access to purchasing through the wholesale side of the company. There are some amazing benefits to having this availability but the downside is that you have to buy in volume. I can't just order 1 brisket, I have to get a whole case.

I don't mind though,
Robert

Are you going to cook it all at once or freeze some of them?

They are being split with a few friends. Five of them will be taken by them, I will keep three, two will go in the freezer, and one will go on the smoker.

Does it sound like I'm counting down?
Robert

That would be worth getting another freezer for. OD on brisket!

I already have 4 of them. If I had 5 somebody might think I have some sort of a food problem...cough...choke...

Not a foodie by any means,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky