A Very Merry Beary Christmas To All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
A Very Merry Beary Christmas To All

This is a Cyber Christmas Card to All My Friends on The Smoking Meat Forum

Merry Christmas to you all, from all the Bears @ The Bearcarver’s Den.

Here’s what we’ve All been up to:
Bearcarver & Mrs Bear are still hiding ourselves & our many vulnerabilities from Covid-19.
We enjoy being in our Log Home, surrounded by all our animal friends, so it doesn't bother us that much.
Mrs Bear works at home for Bear Jr's Tower Corporation, like she has for the last 20 years.

Bear Jr & Bethany are right down the Driveway from us, in case we need any help.

We haven’t seen Freddy the Fox for at least a month, but we see between 2 and 22 deer, almost every day, and they’re out there every night, causing our Driveway alert to sound off.

I took some Pics of our little Christmas Tree & of some of our Bear Buddy carvings (Below):

BTW: I moved them into the house & garage, because the UV Rays outside were really hard on them!

Bear & Mrs Bear & the rest of the Gang

Everyone stay safe!!
Bear

Our Little Christmas Tree:
IMG_6378.jpeg

Our Tree at Night with Lights on:
IMG_6383.jpeg

"The Twins" watching the door, not allowing anyone in without masks on:
IMG_6425.jpeg

"Buddha Bear" resting, after helping to decorate the Tree:
IMG_6426.jpeg

"Lazy Bear" guarding my Corner Gun Cabinet:
IMG_6427.jpeg

"Swampy" is now Retired from his "Doorman" job at Bear Swamp Beverages, in Macungie:
DSC02516copy.jpg

Last edited:
Cool and MERRY CHRISTMAS To you, Linda your son and his wife from Gary and Bobbie

Gary

Very nice Bear! Lovely setup and fine Friends to keep you and Mrs. Bear company. Wishing you and yours the Best Holiday wishes too. Let's all hope next year brings a return to normalcy for all of us. Continue to stay safe my friend.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Bear! I too truly love your carvings! Stay safe and have a great holiday season!

Ryan

Merry Christmas to you and your family Bear! Stay safe my friend. Always like the pics of your log home.

Merry Christmas John, I always like seeing your carvings. Such great work.

Chris

Bear...awesome post sir. Thanks so much for sharing. these are the types of things that really get folks into the holiday spirit.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky