A prayer for my father.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So Sorry to hear of your loss...JJ

Sorry for your loss I'll say a prayer for you, him, and your family

Steve Prayers for your family to stay strong threw this.So sorry for your loss remember the good times.
Richie

I can't imagine how bad you must be feeling.
I'm very sorry to hear this sort of news.
Dan

Sorry for your loss Steve, Prayers for you and your family.

Chris

Condolences my friend. My heart goes out to you and your family. Been a rough week for both of us. I called my mom last Sunday to wish her a happy birthday and she was in the middle of having a heart attack. This comes only a couple years after having a major stroke. I kinda blew up at her and told her to call 911, then I called EMS also. It was touch and go for a few hours but she's fine now. I can only imagine your pain though. It's never easy to lose a loved one, but especially at the holidays.

A heavy heart for my friend,
Robert

Reactions: forktender
Sorry for your loss Steve. Prayers from our family for your father, you and your family. God bless.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky