A new member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pj720

Original poster
Dec 18, 2016
Just joined and already have learned a lot. I relatively new to smoking. My father smoked stuff when I was a kid and remember it well. I am a disabled veteran and I am using smoking as a hobby to keep occupied and to help feed the family. I have done ribs and fatties and now for Christmas am going to do wild turkey breasts for dinner. Wish me luck! Now to brine or not to brine that is the question?? Brine seems to be the way to go. Any good recipes?

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum from a pretty nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                      great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky