A new addition to the family.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Joe

Sweet!!!! I see a lot of Qviews in the near future to DROOL over.

Congratulations.gif

Happy smoken.

David

Very nice addition and I know you'll get lots of use out of it

Awesome Joe. Hopefully the Cabela's model doesnt get jealous

Amazing how they all look the same.  But with a different label on them?

That there be a big stuffer?

I see big batches of sausage comin now?

Good luck and good smoking.

I heard from my friends in cabelas camping that they have been having motor issues again with the new stuffers
I havent had any problems with the green model after cabelas replaced the plaskit gear with a full metal gear. The original design was a small plaskit gear was pressed int a larger metal gear and when the plaskit gear wrung out in the metal gear it was over. the replacement is one solid metal gear... Noisy but it works. Just have to me careful because theres no safety other than destroying the motor or popping the breaker..LOL...

Nice toy Joe, good luck with it. I hope they get things straight at Cabela's. I would really like to get the motor and stuffer...JJ

I believe new Dads are supposed to buy their buddies cigars on the addition of a new family member are they not? You will be forgiven this time if you send some of that kielbasa my way! Congrats

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky