A Monday Brisket Smoke, q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef_boy812

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 25, 2008
Northern Va
Hello,

My days off are sunday, monday.
so I had a nice little 4 lb brisket.
rubbed it with jeff's rub and got it smoking with Hickory for now.

keep watchin, Thanks!

Well Holy smokes,

I finally got past the plateau.
I put this thing on at 9am and it is now 7pm. this is longer than I exspected with it only being a 4 lb brisket.
Here is a crappy flash picture, but it looks better than this, trust me please; BBQ Bubba!

I am going for a nice no foil good hard bark smoke to 190 then wrap and stick in a cooler for a while.

I get ya one good picture in some good light before I wrap things up.....literally
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Looks great Chef Boy. Trade you some Baby Backs for a couple slices of that brisket.

I like yiour days off, but I like that brisket even better. Smoke on bro.

Looks good, Chef! I always try to find 15 - 17 pounders. That way, at least I expect it to take quite awhile.
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif

wow brought her off at around 10 pm. 200.f.
wrapped it upin a towell and in the cooler. i fell asleep so i checked out this morning. plenty hot too.
nice and juicy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky