A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

monicas

Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
It's THANKSGIVING... which means it's time for another awesome giveaway from A-MAZE-N Products. 

Want to win one of the Daily Prizes OR the Grand Prize?  

Read below to enter.

Enter every day 11/13 through 11/21

We'll randomly pull our first winner on Saturday, 11/14, at 12 pm Central/10 am Pacific.  

One winner will be chosen every day until 11/21, and on 11/22 we'll pick the GRAND PRIZE WINNER.  

Here's how it works:

1. Like A-MAZE-N-Products on Facebook.
    Don't have a Facebook Account?......pm TJohnson with "I don't have a Facebook account"

2. Simply answer this question in a reply to this thread: 

What am I most thankful for???  

Tell us in a reply to this thread and include a picture if you want!

The DAILY PRIZES are worth $42.97!

The GRAND PRIZE is worth $169.87!

This contest is open only to SMF members who live in the 48 contiguous states.
 ​
   OR 
DAILY PRIZE:  
0clip_image004.png

- AMNPS or 12" TUBE SMOKER

- 2# PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- (1) 12” x 18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $42.97
 ​

GRAND PRIZE:
0clip_image006.png

- AMNPS 5x8, 12" TUBE SMOKER & 6” TUBE SMOKER

- 2# Ea. APPLE, CHERRY, HICKORY, MAPLE, OAK & PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- SELF-IGNITING PROPANE TORCH

- STARTER GEL

- (4) 12”x18” QMATZ

- MANUAL & RECIPE BOOK

TOTAL VALUE = $169.87

DAILY WINNERS

11/13/15 Winner - two-eyes-up

11/14/15 Winner - muralboy

11/15/15 Winner - Thomas Phillips

11/16/15 Winner - Lemans

11/17/15 Winner - smokedout13

11/18/15 Winner - DaveOmak

11/19/15 Winner - link

11/20/15 Winner - BandCollector

11/21/15 Winner - BDSkelly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful that my family and brothers family will be together this holiday season...JJ

My family and I have been so blessed by God that there is no way to list them all. Very thankful to have God and my family in my life May you all be blessed this thanksgiving

I'm thankful for many things, first, to our lord Jesus Christ, My wife, she has tolerated me for 33 years now and I know there will be many more, The joy our 3 children and 4 grandsons (soon to be 5) bring to our ever growing family, our health. Without Jesus Christ being a part of our lives the few blessings I mentioned would not be possible. We all more to be thankful for than we realize, it's only after someone is taken from our lives to soon do we realize how much of a blessing they truly were. Material things come and go but the people in our lives are no replaceable.  

Reactions: dogwalker
What am I most thankful for???  

I am most thankful for my for my work giving me paid time off so I can cook A-MAZE-N food to share with my family and friends

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky