Daytona 500 giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Was a good ending to the race tho! Maybe we should send him the prize lol!
Either way it was fun participating!

Ryan

Reactions: 912smoker
OK.. go to second place .. did anybody pick Bubba Wallace ? Keep going back until ya get a winner ...

Or pick the next race and see if anybody guesses right if not then the next

I really do like the idea of carrying it over to California next week or until we have a winner, we all get another chance.

HAHAHA anyone but smollett lol I was rooting so hard for someone to wreck him LOL. It's really for his personality though. I liked him the first couple years then his head got swelled and he started doin stuff like throwing water on people and running his mouth. I thought the racing was boring but only cause we're used to all the side by side. I think those cars are gonna be a problem and the super speedways. They are 100% too lose and the fact large parts were flying off isn't good. I agree they needed to find a way from smaller teams to compete so we'll see. Least they had a large crowd of American hating traitors there lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky