A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monicas, Nov 12, 2015.

1. showmeurrack

showmeurrack Newbie

I am thankful for my wife, Danielle. She is my rock. She is the one who gave me our son. Every day, she holds our family together with a strength that is unmovable. I feel blessed to have her by my side through life, and I could never imagine my life without her.

2. jarjarchef

jarjarchef Master of the Pit OTBS Member

What am I most thankful for???  

I am thankful for the support my family gives me on my career choice. It is not easy on them with the crazy schedule and hours I work.

3. julliette

julliette Fire Starter

I'm thankful to have woke up this morning, and have another day to see my loved ones

4. tsin

tsin Smoke Blower

I am very thankful for my amazing family.

5. What am I most thankful for?

I am most thankful for the ability to wake up every day in a free country, made possible by all veterans, and my family and friends.

6. I'm thankful for my two sons and their wives and my grandchildren.

7. ibbones

ibbones Meat Mopper

Thankful for my son and daughter-in-law getting to visit us for the last two days.

8. I am thanfull for my wife and family and we all need to be thankful for our troops past and present that have allowed us to have something to be thankful for.

9. I'm thankful to get the chance to pick up Saturday's doe at the processor and hunt tomorrow evening and friday morning, and more thankful to have a good sized boston butt thawing to smoke Saturday.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  10. link

link Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

I am thankful that my wife was offered a job today without even looking for a job. 

11. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm thankful I awaken looking at the green part of the grass.....

12. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thankful for our Armed forces 

DS

13. I'm most thankful for being able to do this and having friends and family. Thanks A-MAZE-N

14. rabbithutch

rabbithutch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I am thankful that I was born in the United States of America and new many of the Greatest Generation, including my older brother who earned the combat infantry badge with silver cluster in Germany in 1945.

15. smokeymose

smokeymose Master of the Pit

I'm thankful for my loving wife who puts up with my foibles and still stands with me. Life is short and Love is precious!

16. I am thankful for my twin boys.

17. ndwildbill

ndwildbill Smoke Blower

I am thankful for many things, but right now, I am especially thankful that as of last Friday, I am officially RETIRED!![​IMG]

18. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Today's Daily WINNER is.......DaveOmak

Tomorrow's winner will be announced at 12:00 Noon

19. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thankful for my wife & kids !

20. zach5483

zach5483 Fire Starter

Thankful for a happy family