A-MAZE-N 5x8 PELLET TRAY JUST ORDERED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PAS

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 7, 2018
N.E. OHIO
I got an MES 30 for Xmas and wanted to add the pellet smoker. I didnt want to have to spend $50 for free shipping so I just now got on line and did a search. I found Home Depot had it advertised for $21.64 plus tax and FREE SHIPPING to my door.
It come prefilled with Pitmasters Choice pellets.

You are going to love it, I got one a couple of years ago. I use mine for cold smoking cheese. Also, you got a nice buy including the free shipping!!!
Congratulations

+1 You're gonna love that thing. Nice find online. Todd usually runs a sale around the holidays and that's when I load up and hit the free shipping limit. His pellets are worth it. I use mine hot and cold and with MES it almost set and forget. I am smoking ALL the time with this setup compared to a few times per year I did with my gasser and cannot be happier.

Reactions: chopsaw
I love my A-Maze-N tray. I got mine form Amazon for $24 and change so good deal and find! I use my amazen for cold smoking jerky in WSM. are you going to do a mailbox mod on your MES?

Great buy you will love how easy it is to use and the hours of smoke it generates!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Once you've done a few smokes with it, you might also consider constructing a "mailbox mod." This significantly improves the quality (taste) of the smoke; lets you do true cold smoking; and lets you check the AMNPS and add pellets, if needed, without opening the MES door and losing all that heat.

At this point in time I have no plans of a mailbox mod. I built a stand on rollers so I can roll it out onto my cover patio then back into the garage when done. Picture was in the house after I made the stand.
stand and smoker.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky