You're not the only one!!Damn near drooled at this!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're not the only one!!Damn near drooled at this!
Here’s my “stay put” hobby.At least they stay put.
Heck, I’d buy one for my not steep slope yard. I’d probably enjoy mowing the lawn with that.Looks like fun! This is my RC “toy” it’s a 52” lawn mower for steep slopes, of which I have many!
View attachment 741413
View attachment 741414
Lol yup! You could do it from a lounger!Heck, I’d buy one for my not steep slope yard. I’d probably enjoy mowing the lawn with that.
No. But I've thought about it many times.Tank
Been toying with one of these lately. Not really for the IR fighting capability, just seems like a fun RC that I've never experienced. Anyone have experience with RC tanks?
Heck, I’d buy one for my not steep slope yard. I’d probably enjoy mowing the lawn with that.
If it runs as fast as my scag cheetah! That would be fun and worth tearing the yard up.Lol yup! You could do it from a lounger!
There are 3 levels of craft brew hobbyist. The first is similar to most smoker/bbq hobbyists here, and looks like the first pic. The second is more rational, and looks like the second pic. The third is the low-end, but still very capable brewer, and looks like the third pic.Here’s my “stay put” hobby.
View attachment 741483
RC cars/trucks/planes would be fun, but if I crash a beer, at least I don’t need to replace expensive equipment. Ingredients are fairly cheap.
Smoking equipment cuts into the brewing budget at times too.
But it’s all good. We all have things that we enjoy spending our hard earned cash on.
It has 2 speeds, low speed for mowing is about 5 mph and hi speed is about 10mph for transportation …If it runs as fast as my scag cheetah! That would be fun and worth tearing the yard up.
I've wanted to try one of these for ages. Especially while I was in the service. I pulled the trigger, pun intended, on this one.Tank
Been toying with one of these lately. Not really for the IR fighting capability, just seems like a fun RC that I've never experienced. Anyone have experience with RC tanks?
Nice! Greatly looking forward to your review!I've wanted to try one of these for ages. Especially while I was in the service. I pulled the trigger, pun intended, on this one.
![]()
Buy Heng Long USA M1A2 Abrams Professional Edition 1/16 Scale Battle Tank - RTR
Buy Heng Long USA M1A2 Abrams Professional Edition 1/16 Scale Battle Tank - RTR online at Motion RC. Order online with fast delivery.motionrc.com
Sweet, going back about 15 years I had a collection of Traxxas T-Maxx trucks, 4x4 nitro, insane little things. Big enough to run right up a curb no issue, 55+ mph. Sometimes I regret giving it all to one of my nephews but that hobby cost more in time and money than smoking meat between upgrades, repairs, etc. Fun as can be though, I do miss it, this is a stock photo but I'll see if I can dig up some old photos.Among my other hobbies. I once had a nice collection of RC vehicles. Nitro, gas, and electric.
The other day I got to looking at some small 4x4 to bash around the camp.
View attachment 741396
1/18 scale Granite grom. I'm going to do some upgrades. First will be swapping to a brushless motor to give it more power. It's pretty peppy already.
Nice! Looks like a lot of fun!I've wanted to try one of these for ages. Especially while I was in the service. I pulled the trigger, pun intended, on this one.
![]()
Buy Heng Long USA M1A2 Abrams Professional Edition 1/16 Scale Battle Tank - RTR
Buy Heng Long USA M1A2 Abrams Professional Edition 1/16 Scale Battle Tank - RTR online at Motion RC. Order online with fast delivery.motionrc.com