• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A little toy for myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Tank
Been toying with one of these lately. Not really for the IR fighting capability, just seems like a fun RC that I've never experienced. Anyone have experience with RC tanks?
 
At least they stay put.
Here’s my “stay put” hobby.
IMG_3258.jpeg

RC cars/trucks/planes would be fun, but if I crash a beer, at least I don’t need to replace expensive equipment. Ingredients are fairly cheap.
Smoking equipment cuts into the brewing budget at times too.
But it’s all good. We all have things that we enjoy spending our hard earned cash on.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky