A little smoking action for all of you!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motown45

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 21, 2017
Detroit, Michigan
So, I realized that I have been lurking much more than posting the last couple of years. Mainly due to time, but now with the COVID, I have time to post some things and share. So hopefully you will enjoy some of my work. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

First up is our Easter Ham from Sunday:

IMG_8645.jpg

This is some Beef Shoulder:

IMG_8613.jpg

IMG_8614.jpg

Here is some Salmon:

IMG_8497.jpg

Here are some summer pics and the Smoke Off we have in the neighborhood. Each year it gets a little bigger. You will see the trophy is added to each year. Had a live DJ this year and will again next year. We have four people and blind judging. Its a great time with great food and fun. I won the inaugural but lost the last two years to my neighbor. He is doesn't miss the chance to rub it in! LOL!

IMG_8663.PNG

IMG_8664.PNG

IMG_7188.JPG

This is awesome. My hood is so shady the squirrels pack heat. No neighborhood cookouts in my hood.
Nice to see a community cookout.

Reactions: motown45
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky