A little bit of every thing.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

michael ark

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 11, 2011
Jonesboro Ar

pepperoni

garlic hot dogs   polish sausage

dogs in ice water bath.

smoked pizza 

Cherry was used on all.  Thanks for looking.
sausage.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: foamheart
That looks great how long was the Pizza in and for how long and what kind of Pizza, Everything looks great - Nice job

A full smoker is a happy smoker!!!! and yours looks very happy 

DS

It's the only time my water pan is empty .I put on high and get it up in the 370f 400f range and load it up .You load it quick as possible.I have a small piece  3/4 plate steel as a heat sink in the back.Then you just have to watch it from their.Outside temps mater humidity matters your dealing with bread .Theirs a lot of humidity this close to the mississippi river.I think those are a three pack of dejarnos  from sam's.Make a few homemade.

Their are some great recipes for crust here.

Looks great!  Beautifully done sausages.  I get so jealous, due to not being able to make sausages due to our lack of space.  O well, I can dream with the excellent images you posted.

icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky