A little bit classier

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2016
Orlando FL
Mother’s Day smokes are just a little bit classier around here. My wife is relaxing in the couch with a mimosa in hand while I start a couple racks of baby backs for dinner.

I think this is the first time I’ve had a champagne flute on any of my grills!

Attachments

• B258DAA1-11D6-4B49-BE0B-DB98CDB3BCD2.jpeg
    B258DAA1-11D6-4B49-BE0B-DB98CDB3BCD2.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 22
Oh boy, your becoming a sophisticated smoker. Tell your wife Happy Mother’s Day from Al! Looks like it will be a good day for both of you.
Al

Reactions: mcokevin
Oh boy, your becoming a sophisticated smoker. Tell your wife Happy Mother’s Day from Al! Looks like it will be a good day for both of you.
Al
Don’t worry, I’m just pretending. Classy is one thing I am not!!!

Thanks Al.

What's not to like about that! All set up with the TP-20 ready to go, a nice eye-opened on the deck of your smoker, have a great day! RAY

Your giving us smokers a bad name with those champagne flutes 🤣, good luck with the ribs bet they'll be good

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky