A Few Smoker & Skillet Cooks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bunch of nice looking cooks Ray. Bacon cheeseburger and ribs are at the top of my list for favorite foods. Very nice.
Now that I'm in the south, it's nice to enjoyably cook outside all year round. Not that it stopped us growing up. There's a few pictures of me and my dad grilling at -40. Biggest issue then was keeping the propane tank warm enough to still have pressure. We would wrap a battery blanket around it to keep it warm.

Reactions: sawhorseray
That looks like you had some fun! Nice cooks Ray.

Thanks Brian, like most of us here, including you, I love to cook! I saw the pizza thread you posted this morning and the guy who's really got it going on with pizza in a CI pan is Robert, aka tx smoker tx smoker . I've been making pizza for around 40 years, always in the kitchen oven @ 425º on a pizza stone. I don't have any propane cookers and my Pro 100 only goes up to 250º, that won't do. Tried pizza on my Weber one time in a CI skillet, the charcoal made it taste as if I'd cooked it in a ashtray, learned a lesson there, dough and charcoal don't mix well. Thanks for the Like Brian, I appreciate it, and good luck with your pizza! RAY
pizza.jpg

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
WOW! All that made me want it all! Great cooks my friend

Well thank you and thanks for the Like! How you been holding up during all that recoup time? Thank god for TV and hard liquor! RAY

Nice cooks Ray, that is nothing shy of some top notch stuff there my friend! Like I told Robert, I am adoptable and mostly housebroken! Just sayin! 😉

Reactions: sawhorseray
Nice cooks Ray, that is nothing shy of some top notch stuff there my friend! Like I told Robert, I am adoptable and mostly housebroken! Just sayin! 😉

Thanks Justin! Adoptable? Well we do have a spare bed, tho as of late Bob has taken to spending a fair portion of his night on it. I know you'd want to contribute some effort for your keep, I've got artificial lawn front and back so there's no yardwork to be done. Got any pool cleaning experience? Thanks for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky