A Few Recent Cooks w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea this is my kind of thread. Lots of variety. Nice job on all of these meals!

Fred

Thanks Fred. Love to try new things and change things up. Got plenty of taste testers to help me out. Rainy and nasty this weekend. Trying to decide what to cook!

Yes please!!

Thanks Steve! Eating most of that stuff was like a damn taste bud party in my mouth!
dad.gif

WOW!! Outstanding all around buddy. Some fine looking eats right there my friend. Like Ray said, hard to pick a favorite so I'll just take some of everything please :emoji_wink:

Robert

Robert thank ya buddy! A smorgasbord of all of this would be pretty epic. Might not wake up for 3 days afterwards! Appreciate the kind words!

Nice list of great looking food.
But i in for the" Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings " that is a full meal deal right there
Nice
That is on the list of do soon
Thanks , David

Thank you David! The bacon wrapped onion rings were great. I think I did them 250 for around 2-2 1/2 hours to get the bacon where I wanted it.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Beautiful just beautiful! It all looks delicious! I would ask for the buffet line but I just can't eat that much anymore!

Big like!
Ryan

Thanks Ryan! I hear ya man I cant eat like that anymore either. Plus all the beer you drink while you are cooking helps you get full in the process!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
John wow man you’ve been busy!! That is a lot of crazy good looking food. I have to say that the yardbird looks especially amazing!

Thanks Jeff! Doesn't hold a candle do the stuff you put out but the chicken was wonderful. Juicy as all get out and I didn't even inject or brine.

All top shelf lookin stuff ! Very nice .
My main objective is to eat when I get done cooking . Always miss the last pics .

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Glad to see your still eating well John. Tough to pick a favorite from that selection.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
All top shelf lookin stuff ! Very nice .
My main objective is to eat when I get done cooking . Always miss the last pics .

Thanks Chop! Yeah I have done that several times as well kinda ruins the whole post without the end shot haha

Thanks Tucker. Man that is one of my favorite dishes now! I pretty much followed this recipe:

The only things I changed were I used around 8 guajillo chili's and 10 arbol chilis, used veggie oil instead of the others mentioned, and when it calls for water I used the water that the chili's soaked in for added flavor. It was insanely good. Nice tingle but not too hot!
Booyah! Thanks man. Saved, might try it this weekend.

Thanks Chris! You still opening cans of whoop ass up there with those kettles?

Nothing this month, way to cold around here. Negative degrees at night and single-digits to lower 20s during the day. Soon I hope.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky