A Few Recent Cooks w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 27, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Seems I have gotten pretty bad at taking several pictures throughout one cook anymore. Was just thinking the other day its been awhile since I posted anything. Was scrolling through my phone and figured I would toss a few meals out there.

Some fajitas from last weekend. Chicken, shrimp, and steak. Rice and marinade A la chilerelleno chilerelleno .
fajita24.jpg

fajita25.jpg

fajita26.jpg

fajita23.jpg

Some potato soup A la TNJAKE TNJAKE
soup5.jpg

Some flat top bacon cheeseburgers.
burger59.jpg

burger60.jpg

Flat top beef and broccoli.
beefb2.jpg

Smoked bacon wrapped onion rings.
rings1.jpg

Smoked baby backs. Slathered in tx smoker tx smoker pork rub. Plated with ABT's, jalapeno deviled eggs, hush puppies, stuffed shrooms, and pasta salad.
ribs59.jpg

ribs63.jpg

A couple butts I got on sale for $.79 a lb. 250 using hickory no wrap.
butt15.jpg

butt16.jpg

Texas Red Chili.
chili2.jpg

chili5.jpg

Turkey Chili.
chili3.jpg

Smoked wings.
wings8.jpg

Couple of med rare NY strips.
strip6.jpg

And last but not least a little smoked yard bird. Coated this one in Mr.'s Dash no salt lemon pepper blend.
chicken24.jpg

chicken25.jpg

Plated with some Asparagus, B sprouts, bacon and egg salad with homemade honey mustard vinaigrette, and cheesecake factory brown dinner rolls.
chicken26.jpg

All were fun meals to cook for sure. Thanks for checking them out and yall stay safe out there!

John

Whoa, hard to pick a favorite from all those great cooks John, huge Like! I'd most likely have to give the big nod to that pork ribs plate, tho I'd have been thrilled to have been sitting down to each and every one of those cooks. RAY

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I think that's called GOOD EATING! Nice all around!

Last edited:
Damn John you're making' a hand! It all looks so great but that potato soup, The plated BB Ribs, and I'm a sucker for a big ole bowl of red. Just wow - thanks for posting.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
WOW!! Outstanding all around buddy. Some fine looking eats right there my friend. Like Ray said, hard to pick a favorite so I'll just take some of everything please :emoji_wink:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky