A Few More Quick, Fun, Tasty Griddle Dinners (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a fantastic piece of work, I loved them all Robert, huge Like! I'd have to pick the first effort as my favorite. The perfecty cooked NY over the rigatoni stands out, but it's not alone, that avocado ranch dressing on the salad deserves a little credit too. Keep 'em coming Robert! RAY

Nice Job, Robert!!
I can't eat most of it, but it's still a heck of a Job Making it all!!!
Like.

Bear

*Logs into SMF...

*Sees alert that Robert posted another Griddle Thread...

uu9pmDP.gif

1593034451287.png

Outstanding... yet again. and my list continues to grow!

Just saying:

LkJM.gif

Appreciate the kind words. I really started getting into making gravy about a year and a half ago. It's surprisingly easy to make almost any flavor. I've done numerous beef based gravies, Italian themed, Cajun, etc...The only difference between these two was one used milk and the other used beef broth. Seasonings were pretty much the same, just more of a beef flavor in the one for the rigatoni and more of a traditional white gravy for the CFS.

Robert
Well they both look really good to me--I love gravy, but the problem is it loves me too and tends to stick around my midsection!

Lookin good. The Skillet Burger is brilliant...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky