A few deals on meats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
My local Meijer had some decent sales going on . I was out picking up parts in the shop truck and had a little time so I thought i would check it out. Ended up with a 17lb choice rib roast @5.99 lb .....a Simi boneless leg of lamb @ 5.99lb and 3 packs of pork tenderloins for $1.99lb. That should keep me busy for a little while.
1217201259.jpg

Jake is right that will be one hell of a sandwich. I could just see it after several beers around midnight and you get hungry. Leftover ribeye, lamb, and pork tenderloin...probably throw a pound of ground taco meat on there too. I will be watching for the post around next weekend after Christmas.

That's gonna make a huge sandwich!
Jake is right that will be one hell of a sandwich. I could just see it after several beers around midnight and you get hungry. Leftover ribeye, lamb, and pork tenderloin...probably throw a pound of ground taco meat on there too. I will be watching for the post around next weekend after Christmas.
Lmao! Somehow I wasn't thinking about sandwiches on these....I may have to make another trip!

Good prices! I just picked up a boned and tied choice rib roast for $5.49 a lb at publix and going to get some leg o lamb tomorrow at $4.99 lb at a small local place.

Reactions: Sowsage
Good prices! I just picked up a boned and tied choice rib roast for $5.49 a lb at publix and going to get some leg o lamb tomorrow at $4.99 lb at a small local place.
I'm always on the lookout this time of year. some good deals. I'm thinking about doing some kind of barbacoa with the lamb for tacos

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Wished they had prices like that here! I can see it also...The Sowsage Whopper!

Ryan

Reactions: Sowsage
Tis the season! scored a whole in-the-bag standing rib roast this morning for $3.97lb.
DSCN2556.JPG
DSCN2554.JPG

With the three beef tenderloin roasts I scored at $6.77lb last week Freezermart is stuffed to the max. The only negative aspect is having to empty a bunch of meat out to find a burger or some chicken legs. RAY

Reactions: Teal101
Tis the season! scored a whole in-the-bag standing rib roast this morning for $3.97lb.
View attachment 475818View attachment 475817

With the three beef tenderloin roasts I scored at $6.77lb last week Freezermart is stuffed to the max. The only negative aspect is having to empty a bunch of meat out to find a burger or some chicken legs. RAY
Dang RAY ! Nice score!!

Reactions: sawhorseray
View attachment 475818View attachment 475817

Wow! I'm going to have to check out my local Safeway up in WA.

5.99/lb for Angus rib roast here. Just picked up two that are close to 6 pounds each. Also got a bone-in shank for under 2.00/lb. The freezer is full.

Chris

Very nice!! Kroger has choice whole tenderloin for $9.99 again. Although I have one in the freezer I couldn’t resist another lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky