A Few Cooks.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All look great, Jake! Steaks are perfect, and I love that salad add on. The Chicken looks darn good too. I've never heard of the Pickle brine either, may have to try as well. Been a long week for sure. Glad you had something to do.

All look great, Jake! Steaks are perfect, and I love that salad add on. The Chicken looks darn good too. I've never heard of the Pickle brine either, may have to try as well. Been a long week for sure. Glad you had something to do.
Thanks Mike I appreciate it! We eat ALOT of salad around here. Give that brine a try. It's delicious

Some tasty looking food. Those are some good looking ribeyes. I could not find my Inkbird thermometer than I emptied this dishwasher and there it was. DOA.

Some tasty looking food. Those are some good looking ribeyes. I could not find my Inkbird thermometer than I emptied this dishwasher and there it was. DOA.
Thanks Brian. Steaks were great. Sorry bout your inkbird lol......you gotta stop getting drunk and driving the dishwasher!

Morning fellas and non fellas. Few cooks this week and nobody to share with lol.

First off a couple 3lb each Certified Piedmontese Tomahawks I got from @tx smoker for Christmas. View attachment 492049
Rubbed up with Oakridge Bbq Black OpsView attachment 492050
Onto the smoker at 225View attachment 492051
Once they got close to med rare. Hit them with a reverse searView attachment 492055View attachment 492052
Sliced up and platedView attachment 492053View attachment 492054

Next is some chicken breasts brined in pickle juice. And bacon wrappedView attachment 492057
After a couple hours in pickle juice hit them with some of Jeff's bbq rubView attachment 492058
Then wrapped in bacon and hit it with some cracked pepperView attachment 492056
Onto the smoker at about 300-350View attachment 492059
Done and restingView attachment 492060
Sliced and platedView attachment 492061View attachment 492062

And last some teriyaki chicken kabobs. Cut up some bell peppers and onions and chicken and marinated in my favorite teriyaki sauceView attachment 492063
All put together with some pineapple chunksView attachment 492065
Onto the grillView attachment 492066
And doneView attachment 492067
A few tasty meals this week. Glad SMF is back so we can all share with each other again!
Looks killer Jake, I love That Kona Coast on pork and chicken. Have you ever tried the Island Girl if not check it out it's excellent stuff on pork and anything fowl.
1618138995321.png

All looks fantastic . I save all my pickle juice to use on chicken . Really good .
Nice work on everything bud .

You were productive while the site was down. Looks like some good eating on the ridgetop!
Jim

Thats a fine looking batch of cooked goodies Jake. Nicely done.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky