A drink , not a side , well maybe . . .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
Now I don't do Alcohol Drinks , however this would be excellent with some good Rum .

Trish found some Mango Sorbet at Kroger's . (we like the Baskin Robbin's Mango freeze )  She p/u some plain frozen Yogurt and Mango Nectar (Jemex ,I think) . Add ice if you want it thicker.

She took the Sorbet , Nectar and Frozen Yogurt and spun it in the Bullet and out came the creamiest , most delicious mix I've had in years . Reminded me of those good old Party Days
yahoo.gif

I believe , equal parts ,the Rum is your idea of right .
icon14.gif

Hope you like this and share it with your friends.

Stan . . .

Last edited:
Sounds tasty. Make sure you tell her to keep the lid on and NO PEEKING! You know what they say about blending, " If you're surveying, you ain't pureeing".

(And yes I know you can't remove the lid on a bullet while it's blending, I was just having a little fun with Oldschool)

I know , David. we had them last night and was wanting to post something today  and no ingredients left.
icon_redface.gif

We do them often , I'll shot some when we do
drool.gif

We found the Sorbet at Kroger , but can be made too
biggrin.gif

Stan . . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky