A couple of tender loins from last week.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. Pork tendies are a family favorite here. We gonna dice up the leftovers and sauté garlic onion and whatever else I can find and make pork tacos tonight.
Appreciate it snadamo, yup the leftovers can be used for many tasty dishes.

😂

Nice write up! I’m laughing and keeping my thoughts to myself!

Anyways, them tenderloins look good! Thats the way we cook em around here too!
Thank you kindly Justin. Good simple eats they are.

Chris

Reactions: snadamo
They looked great , good looking finished Loins
and yes IU did chuckle to myself. Miss the beer pole.

At least your Rangers are doing better than my Canadians . They did not even show up this season to play at all. :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed::emoji_angry:

David
Much appreciated David. The beer pole sat on the sidelines for this cook. I had to work the next day.
Looks like some good eats there Chris
Thank you kindly Jim. They were gooooood.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
LMAO!!! Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Loins look delish!
When I first opened the package and took them out. I started chuckling out-loud. Then the wife came over to see what I was laughing about and she started giggling also. May have looked funny but they tasted real good.
:emoji_laughing:... that's funny!
But your tenderloins look delicious!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. It was a good way to start the cook.

Chris

Looks great Chris and I need to try the Tony C on the outside!

Keith
Thanks Keith. I really like Tony's on pork. Just remember its on the salty side.
Man that looks fantastic Chris. Beautiful cook on those loins. Absolute perfection right there!!

Hmmm....wonder if the camera's issues might be directly proportionate with the beer pole :emoji_laughing:
Appreciate it Robert, and you may be onto something. Since I didn't use the beer pole this go around. It's possible that my eyes couldn't focus correctly. I'll have to experiment a few times to see if I can prove that theory.

Chris

Pork tender loins are a family favorite around here. They're cheap, quick and easy - what's not to like. So last week I fired up the kettle and tossed a couple on.

Here they are. One is bare naked for the wife. The other is rubbed down in Tony C's Creole for me. I know what your thinking about the looks of the naked one. Don't say it. Just chuckle to yourself. After all this is a family friendly site.
View attachment 632362

A quick sear on the SnS
View attachment 632363

Then off to the indirect side. I coated them both with a slathering of SBRs for added flavor and to bring in the BBQ season.
View attachment 632364
all sliced up ready for chomping time.
View attachment 632366

Close up shot. A little blurry but my camera has difficulties.
View attachment 632367

Short and sweet thanks for your time.

Chris
looks fantastic. lots of pork. I'd see leftovers in a suck bag for later times.

Reactions: gmc2003
looks fantastic. lots of pork. I'd see leftovers in a suck bag for later times.
Appreciate it FX, yup all leftovers were signed, sealed and delivered to the freeze box.

Great looking Football snacks, Chris!!
Too much for Baseball snacks---Can't chew while sleeping!
Like.

Bear

Thanks John, I don't watch sports much. I like to listen to the games on the radio.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky