A Christmas ham gone bad: The final chapter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your ham came out perfectly fine, you only lacked a stockinette bag for it. You can order these from Sausagemaker as well as many other places, good for hams, picnics, poultry, etc. Hang from a ham hook and your finished product will have superb conformity and eye appeal!

http://www.sausagemaker.com/13500and...ckinettes.aspx

These are reasonably priced and moderate quantity so that you're not breaking the bank.

Here's some of dad's hams hanging in his drip cooler, still in stockinette:

Well! What you are calling ugly is what I have! I think it looks great. If you want pretty get a honey baked. If you want a good, home smoked ham, made by "you", that's a damn good loooking ham! I bet it tastes like heaven.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOL----I guess we straightened that out. I knew we could do it!

No longer bewildered----Bearcarver
icon_wink.gif

Looks like a win to me-I have a ham to do today but it is so cold & windy I am using the oven (only the 2 of us)
Like everyone else said, we learn from experience, and i haven't done one either, so am leary as well-Merry Christmas!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky