A batch of beef Biltong

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Justin, I was making up a list of parts/pieces to buy to construct your box design when my wife said to forget about it as she had bought me one. I think she wanted less of a footprint from another one of my toys !:)

CM… no worries my friend, that is a great looking biltong box…. Congrats on a successful first run and a spinner ride, well deserved!

Reactions: crazymoon
That Biltong has the look! Nice rich dark color. Many of the places we bought Biltong from in SA just hung their strips in a glass room with fans blowing. Seeing that sliced Biltong makes me want a piece with an ice cold Castle beer :) It don't get any better than that!

CM

Dont know if you do FBook. There are 2 good biltong groups there. Myself and Justin belong to one.

Biltong-Boerewors & Potjiekos
Craz-E-Biltong & Sausages.

Reactions: crazymoon
Thanks for the like crazymoon I appreciate it.
Really giving some though to trying this.
Has anyone ever tried it venison?

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky