$9.98 for lumberjack pellets at dicks sporting goods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lspencer23

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 18, 2015
Just for an fyi but dicks sporting goods has lumberjack 20lb bag of pellets for $9.98 on sale rite now. Just picked up 4 bags. I'm in Washington if that makes any difference. Looks like that is the online price also.

I came here to post this but you beat me to it. $10 is a solid deal for SoCal. Shipped too. Good thing I bought a shed this summer! Apologies in advance to the UPS / FedEx guy.

I came here to post this but you beat me to it. $10 is a solid deal for SoCal. Shipped too. Good thing I bought a shed this summer! Apologies in advance to the UPS / FedEx guy.
All good. Ya for me that's the only place I can find that sells them locally for me.

my local place sells them for $20 20lb bag and $35 for 40lb. Dicks will deliver 140 pounds of pellets for free for $10/bag. win.

I just bought $100 worth, with free delivery. The 100% apple and pecan were already out of stock, though. :emoji_cold_sweat:

For what it’s worth, I stopped by the local Dicks Sporting Goods and was told the Lumberjack Pellet sell ends tomorrow at the close of business 10-26-2019...

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi

For what it’s worth, I stopped by the local Dicks Sporting Goods and was told the Lumberjack Pellet sell ends tomorrow at the close of business 10-26-2019...

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi
Oh good to know. When I bought mine the clerk said they never sell them and most people do not even know they carry pellets.

Yeah, instead of sending them all in one shipment, it looks like they're sending 9 different shipments. And they're coming from all over the country. You'd think they'd have a major hub or warehouse somewhere.

half of my order arrived!

Yeah, instead of sending them all in one shipment, it looks like they're sending 9 different shipments. And they're coming from all over the country. You'd think they'd have a major hub or warehouse somewhere.

LOL yes, I ordered 14 bags. 7 came from PHX distribution center... shipped separately... in their own box. The others from random stores. I can't imagine how much money they lost.

Last time I ordered from them, I ended up getting them for about $7.89 a bag shipped (stacked discounts worked that time - which was unusual). They shipped me about 1/3 of a pallet (20 bags), each 20lb bag in a separate box via FedEx. I'm sure my FedEx man had some choice words for me that day also. They had to have lost money on that sale for sure. They are the only place around here that stocks Lumberjack and I'll hammer them on sales like that. That is about the only time I give them money though.

every day price at rural king is less than $9 and as long as they keep stocking them at that price I will only pu a couple bags at a time, coarse they had them for $5 here awhile back and I bought several bags lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky