• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

881 LB TUNA SEIZED BY BIG BROTHER.

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
You know the government. They will enforce the rules to the tiniest detail. Unless it applies to them of course.

austinl

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 31, 2011
What we need to do is turn off the television and vote for people that sound like you and me.  Something like, "We will hold a town-hall meeting this evening just after we get off work 'cause we got bills to pay." lol

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That story was in our local paper.

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
What i don't get is were do they get the authority .That was one of god creatures that he gave to man not the governments they never made a thing.
because in the hunt for $$ man has managed to screw up most things god has given us..........there are rules to follow in commecial fishing. btw the $$ was to be held in a fund until it was determined there was no wrong doing........the fisherman did get his $$.

michael ark

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 11, 2011
Well at least he got paid.I think it goes to show money is the root of all evil.

because in the hunt for $$ man has managed to screw up most things god has given us..........there are rules to follow in commecial fishing. btw the $$ was to be held in a fund until it was determined there was no wrong doing........the fisherman did get his $$.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.