50% OFF Discount for Inkbird WiFi BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes-$50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I received my thermometer a few days ago and used it twice during the Labor Day holiday weekend. The device works well and is easy to setup. In my brisket I put the 4 probes near the end of the flat, mid-flat, mid-point, and end of the point. Having all 4 temps was great to see how things were progressing and to agonize about my first brisket and realizing my stall lasted 7 hours...

Anyway the device worked great and the battery lasts a long time too. I did have a few annoyances with the app (BBQ-4T) so here is my feedback on that.

1. Colored rubber things at the bend of each probe discolor super fast after cooking. Not a big deal, what are you going to do...the grill is hot. The probe plugs have colors on the end as well so you can keep track of them.
  2. I don't quite understand how the graphing function works. Basically I could almost never go to the graph page and easily see the historical data of my cook. It seemed like it either didn't load ("request frequency error", am I overloading their server by asking to see the data so often?), or was at least an hour+ behind. This morning I was able to see the data for my whole cook, but not live for whatever reason. You can see the instant temperatures live obviously, it's just if you want to see it all graphed then you can't necessarily see it live. I think the data is uploaded the cloud through your account, and then is available at some point later.
  3. I wish you could change the x and y axis zoom on the graph to see the whole cook in one picture instead of just small chunks and needing to scroll back and forth.
  4. On the app you can't access the historical cook data without first plugging a probe in. Just for fun I wanted to see my temps and cook time this morning, but had to grab a probe to plug into the thermometer first so that graph button would be available to press.
  5. I calibrated my probes in boiling water and they all seemed to be off by 3 deg F. I think that's reasonable. The app saves the calibration to the probe color, so as long as you plug in your probes and assign the correct color to that probe it will always be correct.

Overall I'm happy, definitely worth the $50 instead of going for a wi-fi pellet smoker. It seems like based on the fact that Inkbird has reps on this forum that they may improve their app(s) with feedback like this.

Reactions: Markl
I received my thermometer a few days ago and used it twice during the Labor Day holiday weekend. The device works well and is easy to setup. In my brisket I put the 4 probes near the end of the flat, mid-flat, mid-point, and end of the point. Having all 4 temps was great to see how things were progressing and to agonize about my first brisket and realizing my stall lasted 7 hours...

Anyway the device worked great and the battery lasts a long time too. I did have a few annoyances with the app (BBQ-4T) so here is my feedback on that.

1. Colored rubber things at the bend of each probe discolor super fast after cooking. Not a big deal, what are you going to do...the grill is hot. The probe plugs have colors on the end as well so you can keep track of them.
  2. I don't quite understand how the graphing function works. Basically I could almost never go to the graph page and easily see the historical data of my cook. It seemed like it either didn't load ("request frequency error", am I overloading their server by asking to see the data so often?), or was at least an hour+ behind. This morning I was able to see the data for my whole cook, but not live for whatever reason. You can see the instant temperatures live obviously, it's just if you want to see it all graphed then you can't necessarily see it live. I think the data is uploaded the cloud through your account, and then is available at some point later.
  3. I wish you could change the x and y axis zoom on the graph to see the whole cook in one picture instead of just small chunks and needing to scroll back and forth.
  4. On the app you can't access the historical cook data without first plugging a probe in. Just for fun I wanted to see my temps and cook time this morning, but had to grab a probe to plug into the thermometer first so that graph button would be available to press.
  5. I calibrated my probes in boiling water and they all seemed to be off by 3 deg F. I think that's reasonable. The app saves the calibration to the probe color, so as long as you plug in your probes and assign the correct color to that probe it will always be correct.

Overall I'm happy, definitely worth the $50 instead of going for a wi-fi pellet smoker. It seems like based on the fact that Inkbird has reps on this forum that they may improve their app(s) with feedback like this.
Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback.
Could you please try another app : Inkbird pro.
This app may be easier to use. You can give it a try and choose between the two.

Good morning! Thanks for all your supportings.
Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off discount for the WiFi BBQ Thermometer with 4 colorful probes !(U.S only)

This Smoker thermometer is connected over 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi with your phone, you can monitor temp any where once this thermometer connected with your phone, support save and export all the temp data as well!
2000mAh lithium battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, 12 different meat preset temp, magnet, 4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code.
Good choice for family and friends
. Get in on this,it won't be disappointed you!!

:emoji_dancers:

View attachment 458505

Please send me the code for 50 percent off.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
The code I was given didnt work? Maybe its because I already own one? I wanted to get one more for me (always use a back up) and one for my brother in law!

The code I was given didnt work? Maybe its because I already own one? I wanted to get one more for me (always use a back up) and one for my brother in law!
Yes. Replied

Good morning! Thanks for all your supportings.
Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off discount for the WiFi BBQ Thermometer with 4 colorful probes !(U.S only)

This Smoker thermometer is connected over 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi with your phone, you can monitor temp any where once this thermometer connected with your phone, support save and export all the temp data as well!
2000mAh lithium battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, 12 different meat preset temp, magnet, 4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code.
Good choice for family and friends
. Get in on this,it won't be disappointed you!!

:emoji_dancers:

View attachment 458505
I am interested in this. I recently obtained my first smoker, and am looking for a thermometer.

Long time lurker. Had to register after seeing this post.

Ribs are in the smoker but batteries leaked into old thermometer. Still offering codes?

Long time lurker. Had to register after seeing this post.

Ribs are in the smoker but batteries leaked into old thermometer. Still offering codes?
Hi there, I'm sorry. As today is the 10th anniversary of Inkbird. The wifi model has been sold out. When this unit is available, I will text you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky