50% OFF Discount for Inkbird 1500 feet Wireless BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes-$37.50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank You Miya I have ordered it and appreciate the discount

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq I am interested if still avail. In the market for a new therm!
Hi,
The 1500 feet bbq thermometer is out of stock. The best we can offer now will be the 50% off discount for the Wifi Model with 4 probes, deal price is $50.
Please let me know if interested.

XV59YC`P2B~DOECLS4P3WRW.png

Reactions: nitram
Can I still get this code? Thanks!
The 50% off discount for the Wifi Model has ended. We offer 50% off for our New Product new. Both support Wifi And Bluetooth connection.----$59.99(USA ONLY)

1611285869813.png

Reactions: nitram
The 50% off discount for the Wifi Model has ended. We offer 50% off for our New Product new. Both support Wifi And Bluetooth connection.----$59.99(USA ONLY)

View attachment 481325
I'm interested in the IBBQ-4BW can you also provide a link so we can see some details on this thermometer. It is so new I could not find it on your Amazon site.
Thank you Chux

Miya, I would like to purchase the IBBQ. Could you send a discount code? I was probably too late for the vacuum sealer code. Could you provide a link so I can purchase it the regular retail price? Thanks very much!
PM sent dear friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky