• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

50% OFF Discount for Inkbird 1500 feet Wireless BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes-$37.50

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Thank You Miya I have ordered it and appreciate the discount

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq I am interested if still avail. In the market for a new therm!
Hi,
The 1500 feet bbq thermometer is out of stock. The best we can offer now will be the 50% off discount for the Wifi Model with 4 probes, deal price is $50.
Please let me know if interested.

XV59YC`P2B~DOECLS4P3WRW.png

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Can I still get this code? Thanks!
The 50% off discount for the Wifi Model has ended. We offer 50% off for our New Product new. Both support Wifi And Bluetooth connection.----$59.99(USA ONLY)

1611285869813.png

ChuxPick

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 11, 2017
The 50% off discount for the Wifi Model has ended. We offer 50% off for our New Product new. Both support Wifi And Bluetooth connection.----$59.99(USA ONLY)

View attachment 481325
I'm interested in the IBBQ-4BW can you also provide a link so we can see some details on this thermometer. It is so new I could not find it on your Amazon site.
Thank you Chux

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Miya, I would like to purchase the IBBQ. Could you send a discount code? I was probably too late for the vacuum sealer code. Could you provide a link so I can purchase it the regular retail price? Thanks very much!

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Miya, I would like to purchase the IBBQ. Could you send a discount code? I was probably too late for the vacuum sealer code. Could you provide a link so I can purchase it the regular retail price? Thanks very much!
PM sent dear friend.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.