Sponsored 50% Coupon for Inkbird 1500feet Remote Signal Waterproof BarbecueThermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey everyone, 1500 feet remote signal waterproof grill thermometer with four probes version is now available! We are glad that customers like this unit and we have received good feedback.

Rules:
Please reply this post if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code). We will PM you the code.
This half price activity only worked for US friends. This activity will end on 31th January.
This 50% discount code has a quota limitations, so you should hurry up to receive this deal.

And please do not submerge this unit in water. This is design for people who barbecue on rainy days.

Features:

1. Up to 1500 feet remote wireless signal in outdoor space.
2. Waterproof and USB rechargeable lithium battery. IPX5 waterproof certificated listed, customers can use at outdoor when raining.
3. Magnetic Design and Four Probes.Temperature range is 0-300 C°/32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 0-250/ C°32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
4. The presetting value will be saved.Back light LCD screen
5.One year Warranty.
View attachment 386244
View attachment 386245
View attachment 386246
would like to try

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Received mine today, pleasantly surprised as I wasn't expecting it to ship until next week. Way cool.

Chris

Mine showed up today also. Plugged both sections into the usb ports on the computer and they were fully charged within minutes. Probably be a week or so before I get to try it out. Thanks Inkbird for the discount.:emoji_sunglasses:

Received mine today, pleasantly surprised as I wasn't expecting it to ship until next week. Way cool.

Chris
Really surprised, ordered mine early Wednesday morning and it was on my front porch when I came home from work at 2:30 Thursday afternoon. Great service.

I know I'm late - crazy week kept me inattentive to here - but is there any chance any part of this promotion is still available? This would make a nice companion to the UDS smokers!

If not, I understand as well. Thanks for offering this to the community. Looks like lots of folks got an outstanding deal!

Using as we speak. 1 probe for MES temp and the 3 other each in an eye of round for Bear's dried beef. Nice to have all in one. TP 20 in Al's pastrami.

If not, I understand as well. Thanks for offering this to the community. Looks like lots of folks got an outstanding deal!

It was an excellent deal. But from what I have gathered so far, ease of use and accuracy ( waterproof not tested thus far ) the regular price may be a bit higher than others but worth it as far as I am concerned. Longevity, to be determined yet.

Reactions: bvbull200
Im interested too. Im through with my thermpro’s! I have a comp coming up soon. Hope im not too late

That may be true, I never got a pm either.
I found your request to try this therm 1.24.19., pg. 3, post #47. Too bad your request was totally over looked and Inkbird gave you a like on Friday, post #146 "I'm still waiting." I'm not sure how I'd take that. All you did was follow directions. I'd send them a PM regarding your initial request. It's their company they can make a code happen.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky