5 year old smoked cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a few pounds of 4 year old stuff. bought a ton o Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp white cheddar on sale at the commissary...

Great stuff

Reactions: crazymoon
Just saw something on the news this morning. A cheese maker in Wisconsin is selling a 20 year aged cheddar for $299 per lb. Wow!
it better be something special for that price!

I can get New York State 10 year old extra sharp white cheddar for a fraction of the price.

You know,,,,,,,,If you guys ate cheese once in awhile, you wouldn't be boasting about having such old stuff in your fridge........ and here I thought have 1 year old smoked cheese was crazy old....LOL

Reactions: crazymoon
Daughter opened some 5 yr. old xtra sharp. Forgot I had, Four 8 oz. blocks xtra sharp, just took one. Holy crap. Seemed sweeter, and just the smokiness. I always do 6 hrs. That is just our preferance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky