4TH Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks again to everyone for the likes the are greatly appreciated and thanks for looking. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Warren

Did the Giant Food Store sale $2.00 lb
Full Packer 17.45 lb over night 16 1/2 hours.

View attachment 369555

One side trimed

View attachment 369557

Other side trimed

View attachment 369558

Some Tony's rub

View attachment 369571

In smoker with some Gary's beans (if you have not tried Gary's beans you are missing Out)

View attachment 369561

16 1/2 hours later out of the smoker

View attachment 369569

Sliced beautiful was awesome tender.
View attachment 369570

Thanks for looking sorry not a better post haven't post any photos for almost a year trying to learn this new forum and posting photos.

Warren
Beautiful brisket, Bro! Big like!

Looks Mighty Tasty, Warren!!:)
Nice Job!!
This is another one that didn't make it into my Giant Flyer!!
Like.

Bear

Great looking brisket! Nice job. It is inspiring me to try my hand a full brisket.

That is a crazy price!

Looks Mighty Tasty, Warren!!:)
Nice Job!!
This is another one that didn't make it into my Giant Flyer!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John and for the like.
Just glad the wind was from the north or I may of had that Bear scratching on my door. :D

Warren

How do you like the Tonys rub? I see people using his seasonings quite often but not for a smoke.

Nice job!! Making me hungry!!!

Thanks for the like. I like Tony's I use it on just about everything. Now they make different types they make reg bold extra spicy and one with herbs which I use on chicken when doing it on the gasser.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky